Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rachel James Must have Survived Her Hospital Stay! She Comes Back from the Dead!

Rachel James had her 'doctor' send this hospital bill (from Nigeria in US dollars by the way) to one of our readers several months ago... http://dangersofinternetdating.blogspot.com/2010/12/rachel-james-hospital-bill-and-doctors.html

SHE HAS RESURFACED and changed her last name to the name of our reader! Here is the series of emails she recently sent:

Hello my love, My boss is an ex-nigeria finance minister,that took alot of money from nigeria government during is ruling time in nigeria government as nigeria finance ministers, so he needed someone that is capable and trustworthy to help him to move the money to his own account for investigation and i pleaded to you,to help the ex-nigeria finance minister to move the money out of nigeria to your own country. i request this from you just because of the faith, love and i also wanna be with you in state, with the believe i have in you,i know that you are someone that is capable for this business,and he the ex-nigeria finance minister promise to re-word you back in any percentage you may demanded from him.. My love i believe this is a great opportunity for us. Rachael. Really Love Bob.

HIS RESPONSE TO HER WAS:
Well tell him to put it in that account I sent you and as soon as I see its in there I will follow his instructions. Ok?

THE NEXT DAY SHE WRITES THIS, CALLING HIM "MY HUSBAND"
My husband the boss said the money can't be transfer into this account, He said the money can be transfer into Equity account. My husband let me know if you have Equity account and if you don't have go and open the account. Rachael really love Bob.

HE RESPONDS AGAIN
Sorry that's the only account you can use. Maybe he can put enough in there to get you here then you can help him.

AND SHE COMES BACK WITH:
My Husband i think this is the last opportunity for me to be with you. My Husband kindly understand me and let give this a try and i believe this will surely come to real this time, The last chance , my love you just need to get the Equity account and my boss will make a transfer into it.. Please try this and this is the last chance. Rachael

THEN OUR READER SENDS HER THIS!
Why do you think I'm so foolish? I get this account and he puts a large sum to launder his dirty money and then I'm liable for it! My government will certainly put me in jail! You've never planned to come stay with me and you are only a thief. You stole everything I loved and now your trying to put me in jail! May God have mercy on your wicked soul!

WICKED SOUL??? WE LOVE IT!

AND IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH TO STOP HER, SHE WRITES HIM AGAIN!!!
Good Morning my love BOB, Just try and give me a last chance for this to see if this is for real and i believe this will surely comes to reality one day, why can't you just try me.

Rachael love bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share