Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Scammer RALI AKIDY sent directly to us!!


From: Rali Akidy akidy2@yahoo.com>
To: cyberdatedanger
Sent: Tue, Feb 15, 2011 4:46 pm
Subject: contact the bank for the transfer


please my dear you should try to avoid or contact anybody about this transfer because some people this time are very rude in such big money, because they might plan to cheat on me as a small girl i am ? We need to build trustworth relationship.please my dear, my own share to any business of your choice.this is what i need from you to help me proceed this money into your account,call me anytime you want, i am puting all my trust on you please do not disapoint me,You should understand that I have no intentions of delaying this matter anylonger. I want to come over to your country as soon as possible, and I believe that you are nolonger a strenger but a family member. I want you to see this money as yours,This is bank information where this money was deposited, please you have to send them mail immidaitely after you finished reading my mail. and also i will forward your email to them immidaitely to tell them that you are the one that i choose to help me, please contact the bank in their Email address bellow.

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT

BANK MANAGER IS MR. ENGE KOFI BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR LE' COMMERCE (BICICI) PRIVATE LINE: +225 6699 6501
BANK EMAIL :
bicicicicotdivoire@inmail24.com
PRIVATE EMAIL: bicicicicotdivoire@yahoo.fr


Please Contact the director Mr Enge Kofi and tell him that you are writing unbehalf of me Ms Ralii Akidy who's father is dead and have money deposited in their bank.Feel free to email the director because he have already told me to look for someone who will help me make the money transfer, there will wellcome you.and give them more details of you and your address ,

I will be waiting for your email after contacting the bank
Your's Faithful Love Ralii


1 comment:

  1. This is the lady who sent me those details, please assist me to know if this i real of they are scamming on me. I know they are not real people who claim to be the one. The above pictures and details of bank are the one that i receive from her

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share