Monday, February 28, 2011

Scammer Divina in Liberia


Dearest,

I feel very happy and privileged to meet a personality like you. My name is Divina Adam, 21 years old from Liberia. I came to Senegal as a refugee due to the civil war that was fought in my country. I started worshipping in Christ for all Churches, Villa N° 31 Cite Air Senegal, Nord Foire Dakar-Senegal. I am presently in a refugee camp.

I will like you to respond to my email, so that we will know each other better. i will like you to tell me some personal information about yourself, including your likes and dislikes, because i will like to do things that will please you and avoid things that will upset you. I will greatly appreciate to receive your pictures too, because it will be great to have a physical idea of you. I hope we can be friends

Love and affection from your friend,
Divina,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share