Monday, February 28, 2011

Another banking Scam

Dear Beloved.

My Name is Mrs.Mariam Alan from Jazzin in Lebanon, I was married to Mr Alan
Barry, a devouted muslim from Westminster council greater London UK.
My late husband was a devouted muslim, He made up his mind to convert to islam
after we met and both of us fall inlove. His family members fought against his
decision likewise my own family who disowned me for my choice of getting
married to Mr Alan Barry, but Alan being a man of himself followed his
decision and we got married, we lived happily for 15 years but on the 24th day
of december 2008, My Husband lost his life ,Since the death of my late
husband, the family of my late husband has frozen all his acess .We have no
other hope of surviving this unwanted situation hence I decided to contact you
for assistance. I am therefore contacting you to assist me in channelling the
sum of #1.7million British Sterling pounds belonging to my late husband
deposited in the bank into a productive investment venture in your country,and
I look to make this investment under your directive, Please while I await your
prompt response.i will like you to know that all the legal documents to back
this up would be provided by me.This will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement . I will appreciate your response to furnish you with more details
of this fund .

Best Regards.
Mrs Mariam Alan.
Email; alanmariam50@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I think more FBI and FTC should be involved more

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share