Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Email from Scammer Tina Diane



My Dear ,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How was your day?. mine was a little bit fine over here in Dakar Senegal, hoping that you too must be fine over there now.

So like i told you before my name is Tina Diane i am 23 yrs old from ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr Banabas Diane was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of Late Gen. Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

Remember i told you that I am from Ivory-Coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge... And please also remember that in a any good relationship ''Distance or Age '' dose not matters, what matters is how you care about ache other , so please bear with me for the
distance and age.

Meanwhile, I would like to know many more about you, your residents, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and please everything about you.


As for me, i have a lot and VERY IMPORTANT thing to tell you in my next mail, maybe before then i will try to get our Rev phone number to give you so you can call for us to talk and hear each others voice.

Bellow here is all my pictures,
Hope you will like it.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks Tina.



1 comment:

  1. I got ripped off by them too! I wish I would have seen this site first! Beware of this scammer!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share