Saturday, September 24, 2011

Barry Wales Again - Asking for MONEY for his Daughter Who needs surgery - of course


Barry Wales with his Daughter --- yeah right


READER: why did u buzz me
READER: if you arent going to talk
barrywales01: Sweetie am here
READER: me too
barrywales01: So what's up?
READER: as innnnnn....??
barrywales01: In helping me baby.
barrywales01: Just in case you change your mind baby and want too here is the info and you also have my cell.
READER: I admire your tenacity for working me and not giving up
READER: what info
barrywales01: The Dr's info.
barrywales01: Name: Blessed Garba

Address: 23 unity rd

City: Ikeja

State: Lagos

Country: Nigeria

Zipcode: 23401

READER: that looks like the building's name
READER: who is the physician and your daughter's full name and room number
READER: you told me you sold "stuffs" to pay for this.
READER: now u needed money for the car shipping or something
READER: i am confused
barrywales01: I only paid for more oxygen and not the sugery.
barrywales01: I don't have it yet and the dr will help me get the money so i could get the car's and makse sure everything is fixed so i can get home to you.
READER: yesss
barrywales01: So what now?
READER: I have nothing to summate at this point. I guess my writing up there was a waste of time. But I thought it was pretty clearly executed.. I also asked for some proof you live in NY... and why wouldnt you have the physician's name......
READER: I am kinda insulted about all this
READER: your accent is Nigerian
READER: first and foremost
READER: I have a pretty good idea how this came to be dumped in my lap but I can't prove it so I will keep my thoughts to myself
barrywales01: Just don your part and leave the rest to me ok.
READER: lol
READER: WHAT
barrywales01: I need to get to bed now.
READER: good night
barrywales01: Please don't let me down oka.
barrywales01: Kisses and Hugs.

Hand with Girl 300x250

2 comments:

  1. His name is now BILL ARTHUR and his daughter Jessica...

    I have pictures as current as when he sent me them on October 20th.

    Same scam, the details are about the same. He did get $900 and that's all from me before I finally caught on.

    He used the same wording as above. I am sorry that this has happened to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more information and pictures if you need them. I don't know how to post my contact information and I don't want my email posted on here, as I don't have the comment as: choices you have listed. Post something and I will respond. I am sincere and what this excuse for a human beging stopped. At the very least getting the word out would help so others won't become is victim. Again his name now is Bill Arthur, daughter Jessica...email/on line with yahoo is affectionatebill@yahoo.com I unfornatuely deleted all contact conversations because I was so ashmed, but I will get past this.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share