Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jose Hernandez -- Nigerian Scammer part 2

Jose decided to write yet again to the reader that sent us his hideous email. He got that reader for 700 dollars. And for all you ladies he is talking to, he wrote our reader that he already has a woman in his life that is there with him. (Yeah right). Anyway, here is more of Jose and his stupidity. Glad we could "stain" him a second time lol. Yeah, he went to college...........

From:
MJD <midavell@gmail.com>
To:XXXXX
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 2:35 PM
Subject: Re:

Oh! Saw your post.. Yourself and your friend did a really nice job trying to stain me. I am surprised you didnt include on the website that you fell for it? Again, I would say.. I am not a SCAMMER and I belong to a real woman now who appreciates a real man. She discovered the site, but it wont make much difference as she is here with me. I am hoping this new strategy of posting my info online is giving you closure and putting money into your bank account, I advice you continue. Just incase you care to know, I am now in Provo, UT.
Dont bother us anymore.
-Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share