Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mariya Marischka_loves@yahoo.com Scammer from internet dating site




And now here is an alleged Russian woman who contacted me after seeing the profile that I don't have on any internet dating site who also assumes that I am a male. Here is the letter from yet another scammer:


Hello, my friend.
Today when I have received your letter I was very happy. I am very
glad to have such friend as you are. Now I can tell you something
about myself and I expect that you will tell me something interesting, too.
It is glad that I have interested you and as it is glad to our acquaintance.
I will be very glad if you tell about yourself and will send the photos.
I am to find here love and to establish a family.
What you here search, friendship or love and family creation?
Yes I think that it simply remarkably to meet other people.
I wish to know your full name as you know my name.
I live in Russia, in a the big city called Yljanovsk. I was born here and
spent all my life here since my childhood. My city is very
beautiful and it has a long long history. I shall tell you that I was
born on the 30 th of August, in 1981, and now I am 30 years old, I
have blond hair,my eyes are green, my weight is about 54 kg,I am
165 sm tall. I am a girl with lovely smile
and sense of humor. I am not married and I have never been. So I have no
children. But I like these nice little creatures. That's why I work as
a child doctor. I don't have bad habits, I don't smoke, I never
drink, also I haven't ever take drugs as I know that all this is
harm for my health. I take care of myself. And I wish you too. I go in
for sports, in the morning I am jogging, 2 or
3 times a week I go to fitness to keep fit.
I live with my daddy and mum, my mother is already a pensioner and my
father is too, but he works in a security agency, I do not
have brothers or sisters, I am the only child in the family. My mum
and the daddy raised me up in a very strict way and gave me a good
education and taught me much in this life. I was always very
obedient, I liked to study and was never lazy at school, so I was the
best at school. I was interested in History, Maths, Chemistry, Biology and English.
But most of all I
loved English , I've even gone to additional classes to study
English. My teacher always told me that I was an American girl in my
previous life. After school I studied in the Medical University.
Now I work in the hospital and I treat children. I like to
listen to music: classical, rap, pop, and music according to my mood. I
like to read books : detectives and love stories. What are your preferences in
music, literature? do you love to cook? I love cooking. I take in
cooking after my mother. She is a real chief.
What are your values in life? I dream about making a Friendly, Loving
and Strong family . I think that maybe our purposes are similar.
Perhaps you have some more questions to me. Now it's your time to tell
me about yourself. I am waiting so much.
Your Russian friend Mariya.
Marischka_loves@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. HookupMilky.Com free online dating service to date singles and personals Please visit us today to get hooked up with singles and personals online where you can find a soulmate for free.
    http://www.hookupmilky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Online Dating, Relationship, Sexual Guide. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Online Dating, Relationship, Sexual Guide. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to share nice information. Well everybody wants a loving life partner here we at Love actuality gives you platform for love. So we have online dating online live chatting , free chatting and much more to find a life partner for yourself . We make you meet with the love of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dating site, Now what about wedding and wedding DJ, Well Sting London is leading DJ Company in London known for its famous Bollywood Wedding DJ style . We provide fantastic DJ and dance floor hire services as per customer requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In Love Asia is a decent dating site to meet pleasant individuals from everywhere throughout the world. Asians here have the chance to locate a decent accomplice, for instance, from Europe and other men from different mainland’s have a chance, his fantasy young lady from Asia as Thailand to discover us. Be that as it may, likewise pleasant people from different areas and online dating website, for example, She male are welcome.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share