Friday, March 30, 2012

Catherine Cathy Donald - Nigerian Scammer


I received yet another email from a Nigerian scam artist. They wrote me again, lying about seeing my on a website, and assumed I am a male. Here is there email and photo.
Hello
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply. How was your day? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Catherine Donald, i am 24 years from Liberia in West Africa and presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal as a result of the civil war that ravaged my country, please don't be discouraged on hearing this as this is our first time of meeting. My late father Prof Benson Donald was a prominent man in the administration of the Government of my country and he held sensitive positions in the government before the rebels attacked and killed him along with my mother. I am the only one alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next email. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours
Catherine email address : lindamarouk2@hotmail.co.uk
(so obviously this idiot is also using the name Linda Marouk as well.

1 comment:

  1. I received this at that time ⌚ I can't believe now that it's not true

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share